Thursday, July 22

after half year..

Dear my friends out there..

It's been a half year i haven't post anything to my blog..life getting busy..ops! sorry correction..sometimes busy..sometimes got nothing to do at all..Alhamdulillah, thank Almighty for His kindness, at last..I finished all the training back last April..everything was fine..the process took from Subang to Ipoh, then I've to took the aircraft to Kota Bharu..the last training flight..it's going to be remembered for the rest of my life..

'brader musz' who is my partner to the finish line

Two weeks after that, I got offered to be a temporary teacher..with happy thoughts..I went for the interview..it's quite easy since the interviewer was my ex-teacher..ding! :D but he did asked me a killer question "did u ever been canned by me at school?" "err..yes, sir.." hahaha..but then he did sent to a school that quite far, NOT QUITE, it is FAR..half an hour travelling from my house..luckily my friend which also my neighbor, going to the same school..so, we car pool together to school everyday..and then again, with happy thoughts, went to the school, hoping to teach young eager minds the journey on earth..but then, i was doomed their own principal on that very pleasant morning itself..damn! i don't want to say anything about him..let him be..so, the journey started..how does a teachers life goes?? then, I knew it..it's hard than I ever thought..the day past by..everyday was doomed for me..until now..it's haunted me..everyday get in class, get mad, tempered, scolding, walk away..how long it will be?? before someone get hurt..it's better I walked away..now, they are save..wishing you all the best there..thanks for all the good memories.. :)
maybe I can't be a teacher..it's perfectly suitable for you, MAMA..i'm free now!! I shall write again soon..daaaa..ding!!